Who are the owners of this company? Is it reliable or a scam? What products do they offer? What are the fees involved when you are an affiliate with Kajabi? If you have been asking yourself any of these questions, then you are in the right place! Here is my Kajabi review for you! I will be answering all of these questions and more in my unbiased review.
What does Kajabi do?
Kajabi is a membership-based platform that allows network marketers to create courses and training programs to sell through their own website or Facebook. The courses and training programs can include video lessons, PDFs, workbooks and even live webinars.
- Owners: Kajabi is owned by Travis Stephenson and his business partner, Caleb Maddox.
- Travis Stephenson is a well-known internet marketer and was named one of the Top 20 Social Media Superstars in 2013 by Forbes Magazine.
- Caleb Maddox is an expert in online product launches and has generated over $30 million in online sales.
Kajabi offers three different pricing plans: Basic Plan: $149/month or $119/month when billed annually. Growth Plan: $199/month or $159/month when billed annually. Pro Plan: $399/month or $319/month when billed annually.
Kajabi Growth Price $199 per month ($159 p/m when billed annually)
The Growth plan tier provides more volume in every feature. The number of active users on the site is raised to 10,000 and there are 10 administrative users working on the website. Most significantly, while contacts rise to 25,000, you get a boost in active user limit to 10,000.
The ability to create and execute complex, multi-step, or multi-device automated processes using Office 365 capabilities. This is primarily done through Excel automation, which allows you to build models that can calculate aggregate data and make decisions based on the data. With each iteration, your campaigns become more effective at providing optimized results for your customers’ needs, targeting
- You can now use your audience to assist you grow your business at the Growth Plan level, which includes an affiliate program feature.
- Simply provide them a share link that they may use to bring leads to your site, and offer them a commission for every lead that becomes a client as compensation.
- You may expect a similar experience to other software solutions, with all of the additional customer assistance that comes with upgrading to the Growth Plan.
- This package gives you the option to remove the ‘Powered by Kajabi’ page display, allowing emerging businesses more brand separation.
Kajabi Pro Prices $399 per month ($319 p/m when billed annually)
The Pro Plan’s increases are straightforward: all of your product, pipeline, email, and contact/user limits have been increased.
- You may use Kajabi’s software on three domains with the Pro Plan.
- The Strategy is for digital companies that maintain a few client websites and successful entrepreneurs who are developing their online presence.
- The Kajabi code editor is one of the Pro Plan’s most prominent features, in addition to the code editor. Thanks to this feature, businesses may completely customize specific components of the Kajabi software to suit their online business.
Kajabi Pricing Access (Add On of $99 per month)
Users can access a variety of other features through the Kajabi Access plugin.The initial step is to enroll in a one-on-one Success Session with a Kajabi Customer Success Manager. They can help you achieve your company goals using the platform proactively, as Kajabi experts. Each session lasts 45 minutes.
Features Kajabi Access Plan
Membership in the Kajabi Access plan also doubles your feature choices. You have access to 6 Products and 6 Pipelines instead of 3 Products and 3 Pipelines with the Basic Plan, for example, when you join the Basic plus Access plan.
- Kajabi Access, which costs $99 per month, is available to add to any Kajabi plan and may be used with either monthly or annual plans.
- For example, if you have a Basic plan and want access to Kajabi, you would pay $248 per month ($149 + $99). If you’re using the free trial , you can still upgrade to Kajabi Access with the Basic plan for $99.
Kajabi provides additional advantages for the Kajabi Access plan, such as Beta releases that provide early access to new Kajabi features and the freedom to personalize your website’s layout using the custom code editor.
What does Kajabi mean?
Kajabi is actually a made-up word and has no specific meaning. Stephenson and Maddox came up with the name because they liked the sound of it!
Is Kajabi Safe?
When you are doing research for using software, it is very imortant to know who the founders are and their track record. In this case Kajabi ticks all the boxes as they have a stellar management team at its helm!
I haven’t seen any complaints by customers about being scammed or being billed incorrectly. I have also not found any complaints on social media, so it looks like Kajabi is a reliable platform and is not a scam.
Products: Kajabi offers a wide variety of products, which include:
- An online course and training program creation platform
- A membership site plugin for WordPress
- Marketing automation software
- An affiliate management platform
- An ecommerce platform
All of these products are integrated into one platform, which makes it really easy for you to create and sell online courses and training programs.
- They offer a pretty good free trial of 14-days. There are no monthly fees, which makes it really easy for you to test out the platform before jumping in with both feet.
- Kajabi has an intuitive user interface that is really easy to use. It is also very quick and easy to create online courses and training programs using Kajabi.
- Kajabi is a very affordable platform. It has a monthly fee of $347, which is a lot cheaper than most online course and training program creation platforms.
- I think that one of the biggest disadvantages of using this platform is that there are only three integrations with built-in zipforms.
- Kajabi is not a CRM software, so it may not be the best platform for businesses that need to manage their customer relationships.
- The customer support could be better. I have contacted them a few times for support and haven’t always received a prompt response.
Does Kajabi have an app?
Yes, Kajabi has an app that is available on the App Store and Google Play. This app allows you to access your courses and training programs on the go, which is really handy if you are always on the move.
Is Kajabi a CRM software?
No, Kajabi is not a customer relationship management software. It is an online course and training program creation platform.
Does Kajabi Have A Scheduler?
Yes, Kajabi has a webinar scheduler that allows you to plan and host free or paid webinars.
Does Kajabi Host Webinars?
No, Kajabi does not host webinars. You can use their scheduler to schedule your free or paid webinars with other providers.
Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing?
Yes, Kajabi has email marketing that lets you create your own email drip campaigns.
Does Kajabi Have A Blog?
Yes, Kajabi has a blog where you can write about the topics of your choice. This is really great for affiliates who want to promote their products and services through this blog.
Does Kajabi Have Email Marketing?
Yes, Kajabi has email marketing software that lets you create your own email drip campaigns.
Does Wix Integrate With Kajabi?
Yes, Kajabi integrates with Wix. This means that you can add a Wix site to your existing Kajabi account.
Is There A Free Trial For Kajabi?
Yes, there is a 14-day free trial for Kajabi. This trial gives you access to all of their products and features.
Does Kajabi Integrate With Shopify?
Yes, Kajabi integrates with Shopify. This means that you can add a Shopify store to your existing Kajabi account.
Does Kajabi Have A Community Forum?
Yes, Kajabi has a community forum where you can ask questions and get help from other members of the Kajabi community.
If you are not sure whether Kajabi is the right platform for you, then you may want to consider some of these alternatives:
- Thinkific: Thinkific is a popular online course and training program creation platform
- Asana: Asana is a great project management tool that can be very useful for online business owners.
- Monday: Monday is a popular online scheduling tool that can be used for booking appointments and meetings.
- Wrike: Wrike is a project management software solution that lets you manage all of your projects, tasks and deadlines from one place.
Conclusion, should you buy Kajabi?
Kajabi offers some really great products that are being used by over 10,000 customers. But pricing can be out of reach for beginner marketers with a tight budget.
That’s why I do recommend Kajabi, but only if you can afford it. This is a good product for experienced network marketers who want to take their business to the next level by creating high-quality courses and training programs!
As with any online business opportunity, if you are not ready to invest in yourself, then this platform is not for you. However, if you are ready to make a commitment and are willing to learn and work hard, then Kajabi is definitely worth your time and money!
I hope this article was helpful for you! If you have any further questions about Kajabi, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.